How can I help?
Glenealy School Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The Glenealy School Parent Teacher Association (PTA) would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to the new and returning families of our community for the new school year. The PTA is dedicated to bringing the Glenealy community together and enriching our students’ educational experience.
Parents continue to play an integral part in the institution and without their commitment and contribution, the School would not be the success it is today. The Parents committee sits at the very heart of the institution and plays a massive role in bringing our community together and fundraising.
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) plays an important role in the life of our school. It brings together parents, teachers, and other community members to work toward the following common goals:
– Build a sense of community and belonging
– Enhance the student experience
– Advocate for student learning and the work of the school
Through involvement in PTA activities and events, families can connect with one another and build relationships with teachers and staff, allwhile contributing towards the sense of community and belonging that is essential in ensuring everyone feels supported and valued.
The PTA also works to enhance the student experience by organising and funding various activities and initiatives. These can include field trips, after-school programs, cultural experiences, and fundraising campaigns to support important school projects or initiatives. These efforts contribute to creating a vibrant and engaging learning environment where students can thrive and flourish.
The PTA is an essential advocate for celebrating children’s learning and promoting the work of the school. It does this by highlighting our achievements, helping families gain a better understanding of our educational provision, and engaging with the wider community. This advocacy can lead to positive developments that benefit the entire school community, such as improvements to curriculum, facilities, or resources.
Overall, the PTA contributes widely to life at the school. Through its efforts to build community, enhance the student experience, and advocate for children’s learning, the PTA contributes to creating a positive and supportive environment where students can be the best that they can be.
For more information contact +852 2522 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many ways in which you can contribute. You can become a Class Representative, join the PTA Committee or help at eventsand fundraisers held over the course of the year. We welcome new ideas and thoughts.
- Join thePTA Committee – Bring your skills, ideas and enthusiasm to the heart of our school community. This highly rewardingrole offers the opportunity to provide your input and help organise some fantastic events. A more detailed role description can be found here
- Become a Class Representative – This is a great opportunity to be the central contact point between the school, PTA and your child’s class. In addition to communicating important information between the PTA and the class, class representatives organize social gatherings for parents in each year group to mingle and get to know each other. Each class has a maximum of two class representatives. A more detailed role description can be found here
- Casual volunteering – The PTA host a number of events and fundraising activities throughout the year that happen with the time devoted by volunteers from within our school community. Whether helping at a year group fundraiser or organizing a new event we value your insight and support.
- Please email email@example.com if you are interested in finding out more or would like to get involved!