Introduction from the Principal
Teaching Staff Posts
Support Staff Posts
Thank you for showing an interest in working with us. I would encourage you to look through our website to find out further information about our school. All current vacancies will be listed on the tabs above.
Glenealy is a 2-form entry primary school catering for 360 students. We follow the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), which provides a framework to shape our internationally-minded curriculum and a strong philosophy about the way we learn.
What we expect from our staff
Glenealy School is a happy and inspiring place of learning. Our students feel challenged and inspired by our engaging curriculum and our approaches to learning and teaching. Our families place high value on education and work in partnership with staff to ensure every child can be the best that they can be. Our learning is active and engaging, supported by innovative and flexible learning environments. The staff is committed and dedicated and they work collaboratively to provide a personalised approach. If you are considering working with us, you will need to be energetic, self-motivated and a life-long learner who is passionate about making a difference.
We expect the best of our students and so, of course, we want only the very best staff to lead and challenge them. If you want to join us, these are the things that we will ask you to do
- commit to the ESF and our School’s guiding statements and be passionate about making a difference.
- have the capacity to engage, inspire and motivate students to bring out the best in them.
- to think internationally and be committed to developing global citizens.
- care passionately about students and colleagues.
- have high expectations in all areas and build belief in students that they can succeed.
- understand and believe in the principles and practice of inclusion.
- be committed to your own personal and professional development.
- be skilled in applications of Information and Communications Technology.
- enjoy excellent professional relationships with all colleagues, students and parents.
- have excellent communication skills.
We also expect that you will:
- make a significant contribution to the wider School community events and activities.
- follow the policies of the School and of ESF.
- comply with all expectations of a teacher’s contractual obligations.
In return, we make a commitment to you and to your professional development to ensure your time with us is professionally rewarding and personally satisfying.
Glenealy School currently has no vacancy at the moment, please check back later.
Glenealy School currently has a vacancy, please see below.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Applications must be submitted online through https://recruit.esf.edu.hk
Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click “Job Listing”
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click “Apply & Continue” at the bottom of the page.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF’s Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Interested parties must apply via the ESF recruitment system (http://recruit.esf.edu.hk). Please note that applications through email or any other means will NOT be considered.