Our vision is for every student to be the best that they can be.
Our mission is to empower learners to flourish and make a positive difference.
We believe every student will be successful. We support and challenge students to ensure continual academic progress and personal growth.
Our learners will be:
- happy and balanced
- active, engaged and reflective
- kind, caring and respectful
- inclusive, embracing diversity
- organised, independent and responsible
- creative, innovative critical thinkers
- confident, resilient and courageous: seeking challenge as an opportunity to grow
- effective communicators, who make positive connections with others
- safe, creative and responsible users of technology
- global citizens who are passionate about making a difference
Characteristics of the school:
A small school with a big heart
An inclusive approach
Progressive and innovative
A vibrant international community
At Glenealy School, we embrace the core values of ESF and aim to develop a community of learners who live the IB Learner Profile.
As IB learners we strive to be: